Shiningintl android 6.0 smart watch 4G network and voice call,WI-FI，GPS navigation, 2M Pixel，Heart rate monitor，Multi sports modes, professional health data analysis.
|Chipset||MTK6737 Gainestown Android 6.0|
|Basic Frequency||4*ARM cortex-A53,1.3GHz|
|ROM & RAM||8G+1G|
|Networks Frequencies||GSM，WCDMA，FDD LTE: B1,B3，B7，B8，B20 TDD LTE:B38,B39,B40,B41|
B2, B4, B12.
|Camera||2M interpolation 5M|
|Watch size||53*40*14MM, with strap 249mm|
|Watch case||Stainless Steel|
|Green products||CE and RoSH certifiations|
|Main Display||1.54 inch 240*240 square screen|
|Touch Screen||Full Touchable|
|Bluetooth push||WhatsApp, Facebook,Email notifications|
|Clock Display||Vast of watch faces to switch|
|Heart rate monitor||PixArt heart rate sensor|
|Pedometer||Multi sports styles|
|Sedentary||Time for walk around|
|Sleep monitor||Analysis sleeping quanlity|
|Phone Book||Sync cellphone & Local|
|SMS||Sync cellphone & Local|
|Incoming Call reminder||Support|
- Operation instructions: if the watch is crashed, long press the power key for more than 10 seconds, reset all settings to the factory default settings.
- Power on/off button: Long press for power on/off, short press to return to standby interface, short press again for screen off, short press to brighten when the screen is off;
- TP gesture: Tap each icon to enter each function, slip right to return, slip left to enter the next menu.
- Watch face switch: Long press the standby dial, slip right and left to select the watch face you want, tap to confirm.
- Status bar: Under standby dial, slip-down to the status bar, there are 3 main interfaces;
- Left: Wake screen on wrist raise/Settings/SOS/Flight mode.
- Central: Power/Signal status/Data connection/Wi-Fi.
- Right: Notifications/Recent tasks/Bluetooth/Brightness.
- Under standby interface slip-up to below 7 functions;
Compass/Sleep Monitor/Pedometer/Heart Rate/Weather/Air pressure/Altitude.
Slip-down back to standby dial.
- Under standby dial slip-left to enter main menus
- GPS function: Support instant positioning, electronic fence, route tracking, street map view, smart navigation, SOS.
First at the cellphone end search “FangZouDiu” in Apps store and download, open the App, register an account and login, you will be prompted to create a group, there’s an operation guide after group created, please read carefully and follow the instruction.
Create group: Click the central group name, there is an Add new group option.
Add group members: Click right bottom + icon, there are few ways to add new friends, can directly input the number (each user when registering assigned a number), also can scan QR code of other users to add.
How to logout: Click left top of “Me”, enter pull-up menu at the bottom to logout.
Positioning settings: Enter the penultimate function of the group members in the bottom row, then enter the Settings, such as group name change, location share, route share, distance remind, electronic fence, etc.
SOS: Enter the function on the top of right side. click “Urgent, send immediately” and everyone in the group will be alerted.
- Multi-movement mode: Under standby interface to slip-right to enter multi-movement mode, and then slip-left back to standby dial. There are Walking, Outdoor running, Indoor running, Mountaineering, Cross-country race, Half-marathon, Full-marathon, Riding etc. Select a mode enter to a waiting GPS interface, after positioning success to start, if do not need positioning, tap cancel, it will enter directly into starting without GPS tracking.
- Recent tasks: Open too many Apps make the system slow, check out the recently opened applications, or turn some applications off.
- SOS: Setting – SOS Setting – 3 emergency numbers can be saved in order, tap SOS to dial the numbers in order as set.
- Notification: Tap the standby dial of notifications shown and select a message to display the message content on full screen.
- Heart rate monitor: Enter in 3 seconds to automatically start to measure, it is dynamic heart rate monitoring, slip-right to exit, click the upper right corner icon to enter the history record.
- Compass: Enter and turn around the wrist for calibration, after calibration success it will point the direction for you.
- Sleep monitor: This function will automatically open from 9pm to 9am every day, record your sleep data, click the central entry for sleep statistics chart, and slip-right to sleep interface.
- Pedometer: It has the step counting and distance, the data will be saved at 12 o’clock every night and reset to 0 count again. Click the central to enter the step counting daily chart, and slip-right to back the step interface.
- Air pressure/temperature: After the network is connected, through GPS positioning to connect with service provider to obtain the local air pressure temperature data.
- Altitude: After the network is connected, through GPS positioning to connect with service provider to obtain the local altitude data.
- Bluetooth: Enter Main menu – Settings – Network connection – Bluetooth- turn on Bluetooth – Open, click to search for Bluetooth devices, select the name of the Bluetooth device to connect, click connect. If you want other devices to search the watch, turn on the “Device can be searched”.
- Wi-Fi: Enter Main menu – Settings – Network connection – WLAN, select the Wi-Fi network name to connect, and enter the password.
- Audio center: Voice memo, Music player.
- Media center: Gallery, Video.
- Clock: Stopwatch, Alarm clock, Countdown.
- Tools: Calculator, Calendar.
- Styles: There are two options. When one mode is selected, make a right stroke to choose.
- Settings: Various watch settings can be performed.
- Camera: Open the camera to take photos, and save the photos in Gallery.
- Watch management: Download (Apps downloaded from the browser can be found here), file management.
- Mode selection: Normal mode, Speed mode (when running a large game App, the power consumption of watch will be higher, and it is not recommended to open usually).
- Application download: The watch is android 6.0 operating system, which is allowed to download all kinds of Apps from the watch browser. The newly downloaded third-party Apps are all in the Main menu – More
- Wireless update: Enter Main menu – Settings – About Watch – Wireless upgrade – click to search for new version, please make sure your battery is more than 80% before update, we keep you always in the latest fixed software.